If your breasts are losing their shape or have wrinkled skin around them, a breast lift can help you revise their form to a more uplifted look. On the other hand, if you are not happy with the size and shape of your breasts, breast augmentation can use implants to give them the fuller, more feminine form that you want.
In many cases, you may face both aesthetic concerns at once, so you might find yourself asking: Can you get a breast lift with implants?
The short answer is yes, you can most certainly combine your breast lift with breast implants. With the qualifications and expertise of Beverly Hills breast lift and augmentation specialist Dr. Gabrielle B. Davis, you can enjoy the benefits of getting a breast lift with implants while achieving your body contouring goals.
To help you understand the perks of getting both surgeries at once, here is some information about breast lift with breast augmentation.
What Is a Breast Lift?
Breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that lifts sagging breast tissue to give your breasts a perkier form. At the same time, it can also remove excess skin and smooth the appearance of your breast skin. Mastopexy can also reposition drooping nipples and enlarged areolas for a more youthful look.
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a surgical process that enhances the shape and size of your breasts. This is achieved by fat grafting, which uses your own body tissue harvested from another site on your body, or by silicone or saline implants inserted beneath your skin. Augmenting the breasts through implants is one of the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery.
Can You Get a Breast Lift with Implants?
A breast lift with breast implants may be the right solution for you if you are not satisfied with the overall appearance, size, and shape of your breasts. By combining both procedures into one, you can get various advantages out of it.
Some of the benefits of getting a breast lift with breast implants includes:
- Uplifted Breasts. Get an upright form for sagging breasts that have lost their form due to age, weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or genetics.
- Smoother Skin. Remove the excess stretched out skin that appears over your breasts and mars their youthful look. This results in smoother-looking breasts.
- Augmented Size and Shape. Enhance the size and shape of your breasts through biocompatible implants that can last multiple decades in many cases.
- Reduced Downtime. Have both procedures simultaneously to reduce your recovery time after the surgery.
- Remarkable Improvements. Obtain your ideal feminine form by giving your breasts a refreshed and proportioned appearance through multiple techniques.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift with Implants?
You are a good candidate for a breast lift with implants if:
- Your breasts have lost their volume and sag
- Your nipples have a drooping appearance
- Your breasts have excess skin or a wrinkled look
- You want to revise the size and shape of your breasts
- You are in overall good health
- You do not smoke or can quit prior to surgery
To learn if you can get a breast lift with breast implants, it is important that you get a hands-on consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon. This ensures that you get personalized guidance about achieving your aesthetic goals.
Consult Dr. Gabrielle B. Davis for Breast Lift with Implants in Beverly Hills, CA
With her experience and skill in performing breast lift surgeries with implants, Dr. Gabrielle B. Davis can help you obtain all the benefits of getting a breast lift with implants in Beverly Hills, CA. With Dr. Davis’ guidance, you can easily achieve the figure that you aspire to obtain.
To enhance your physique the way you want, contact us to schedule your personalized consultation today.